Thursday, April 28, 2011

Wednesday April 27 day 10

I got to check out a local butcher on the way home from work today ... I had quite the time finding the place again, as the rain was coming down in buckets. I got into Florence Meats and poked around. Lots of stuff for sale that was mentioned in Paleo Solution. I'm not sure I'm brave enough for Cow Tongue or Cow knuckle but it might happen sometime later. In the end I bought some steak dipping sauce and headed home.

I ate fairly Paleo today:

Breakfast: roast beef dipped in ketchup. Yup, dry and getting worse. Almost done. Walnuts, water and a banana. Coffee on the way in

Snack: Walnuts and carrots with hummus

Lunch the usual, tuna on salad, carrots and green peppers on hummus, water to drink.

Snack after work: chimmichurri sauce and steak. Kicked major butt

Dinner was a small piece of homemade lasagna, walnuts and a huge salad. Water to drink.

After dinner, I had a nap with my boy to get him asleep. The sun came out, and I asked my wife if she wanted to go for a walk. She said no, so I jumped at the chance to get out of the house and go to the local park for a workout. Simply awesome.

I did this five rounds:

30 TH KB swings 30 lb kb used. Need to get heavier KBs in the van
20 one handed snatches
10 one handed flips
20 feet up push ups
30 bw squats - also used the 50 lb backpack for two rounds
20 lunges

This took me about a half hour; I got all muddy, too. But the mud was warm, so it was all good.


No comments:

Post a Comment