Tuesday, April 12, 2011

The purpose of this


Ok, I'll admit this right off: I'm curious what it is to eat like a cave man. In the readings I'm doing, the stuff that is pounded into my head my the people I have friended on facebook, they all tell me that I need to eat better to live a healthier life.

Well, my diet isn't bad. I try to eat as healthy as I can as often as I can. But I know that I can do better.

I know I can do better. Really, I have to. I'm a dad.

So, given the excuse, the opportunity and the time to research what it is/means to eat like a caveman ... I'm going to take it and run with it.

I love doing research projects like this: you never know what really cool stuff you're going to find out about. The fancy name for such learning is called "Project Based Learning" ... wait, I'll wikipedia it for you ... lol ...

I'll be listening to podcasts, reading books and watching stuff on Youtube. I just know it. I'm also going to be talking to people to try and get my head around stuff that I just know is going to come up. I just don't know who or what we'll talk about.

No comments:

Post a Comment