Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Day two April 19

Breakfast: chicken breast and poached eggs, water to drink

Coffee on the way into work

Lunch: tuna, green pepper with hummus, prunes and almonds, water to drink.

Dinner: stewing beef, broccoli, carrots, other assorted veggies slow cooked. It was pretty good. I ate early, thinking I was going to rugby training. I was wrong.

Instead, I held a barfing boy for a few hours while he, well.... barfed. He's getting pretty good with his aim, I must say. The other two children were out of range for a four month old stomach, but he was close to getting them.

I did do some more reading online and some listening to robb Wolf's podcast. He's rather inane during a lot of them - talking about a lot of stuff that isn't directly related to his book or the topic at hand. Random.

I did learn that I can't have milk in my coffee, though. Meh, whatever.

I guess I'm just used to Gary Vanerchuck's really good podcast ... kinda spoiled, I guess. I'm going to have to make up the training session during the long weekend. Before I get there, though, there is another two tough days ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment