Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Thursday April 28, Day 11

I ate this:

Breakfast: roast beef and poached egg. Water to drink, coffee on the way in

Snack walnuts and water to drink

Lunch: tuna sandwich with tuna also on salad. Not carrots no green pepper left, so I went without. Water to drink.

Snack ... water.

Dinner: he he he .. it was only really well prepared roast beef. that's it. It was awesome. I only had one hand to eat ... so I ate beef. Water to drink

After rugby training snack: more roast beef when I got home.

Workout for the day was a rugby training session at my local club. Started at 7pm, ran until dark, about 8:30 these days. I did four rounds of this at the end:

50 m sprint x 2
30 BW squats
20 feet up push ups
20 lunges

I was pretty tired at the end of that. The 90 minutes of rugby were fun, but muddy and tough. Lots of contact, lots of running and physical contact. I almost missed that stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment