Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Sunday May 8, Day 21

OK, the dreaded drive home day. Again, my body is getting messed up. Sleeping at the moment is interesting. I went to bed (actually couch) last night at 10pm. I saw the most amazing display of stars and was expecting to watch a bit more of the Canucks game, but ended up falling asleep before I could get either done.

I still don't know who won the Canucks game. Meh, I was really saddened by the fact that I saw the most incredible show in the night sky for about ten minutes, then promptly fell asleep.

I go to bed early, so I wake up early. Stupid early in this case. I saw some pre-sunrise stars too, but they weren't as nice as the night ones. It was still pretty cool. One of the advantages of getting to go to a cottage in a dark part of the country.

In any case, I got up early, took the kids for a drive and got some pictures done.




When I got home, I had two of the kids, as the middle child had to swim. So, I hung out with my children, watched movies on Youtube as we've given up cable. Eventually, we're going to go without a land line, putting that money towards debt. I hate debt.

I got the kids in bed and did this for three rounds before being interrupted by domestic needs: I needed to get groceries then off to bed.

30 BW squats
30 feet up push ups
6 chin ups
20 two handed KB swings
10 Kb snatches each side

This is going to be along week, man. I'm hoping that the little break I got on the weekend will be that thing that gets me 'till Friday.


...and this is the last post. On to the APA style report...

No comments:

Post a Comment