Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Sunday May 1, Day 14

Sunday I felt like crap; the youngest one kept waking up during the night. Three times that I can recall. Perhaps more. My wife was exhausted. And the bills keep piling up. I'm pretty sure that by week's end, I'm going to be done with Bell and with cable in my house. I just do not see the reason for it.

Sunday I ate this:

Coffee before church.

Breakfast was black coffee with a half a bagel from Timmy Horton's. I shared with my daughter.

Lunch was tuna on salad. Water to drink.

Dinner was pizza; green pepper, tomato, olives and mushrooms on my small slice.

I like my meals through the week waaaaaay better. I just can't seem to get my family to eat better with me. hmmmm...

Money's tight this week, so I will be eating well, for sure. Going to be abusing the coffee maker at work and at home, no more coffee trips for me.

Overall, though, this week was a C. I got most of my workouts in, played a game of rugby, too. But I'm getting away from my diet, and worse ... I know why and just don't seem to want to tackle that issue.

How DO you get a family to change when they don't want to change?

No comments:

Post a Comment